Next General Meeting: November 25, 2014 - 6:30 p.m.
The November round-table discussion won’t be limited to a single topic. There are plenty of interesting things going on in the tech world so we’ll try to touch on a few. Here are five ideas:
- Password management (postponed from a previous meeting)
- Net Neutrality (the President weighed in on this recently so it’s been in the news)
- Privacy vs. the surveillance state
- The hassle of updates and software changes
- What else is bugging you? Please feel free to sound off!
As usual we’ll try to answer Random Access questions and adjourn to Uncle Joe’s for pizza and refreshments after the meeting. We hope to see you there!
Don’t forget our new location: the United Congregational Church of Norwalk on Richards Avenue (directions here
). Pizza and refreshments at Uncle Joe’s will follow.
for directions from the church to Uncle Joe’s.
November newsletter in html format (complete)- updated 11/18/2014
November newsletter in pdf format - posted 11/18/2014
RHFtech Help Desk Tips - CTPC member Richard Frisch's blog
DAILY ROTATION - Quick Loading Headlines From 250+ Tech Sites